Wednesday, September 5, 2018

September 5th, 2018


                This most recent cycle of the immunotherapy clinical trial went a lot easier than the first two! I didn’t have a fever at all, and while my body temperature definitely elevated a little, it was only for an evening. All of the side-effects were greatly diminished, both in severity and duration, and a couple never materialized at all. I kept waiting for the figurative other shoe to drop but it never did. I’ll take it.

                We’re back home now and plan to be until the 19th, when I have my next set of scans. We’re hoping to ride some roller coasters and do a little camping and celebrate our birthday in the meantime. I’m also trying to exercise and stretch and whatever else I can do to recover some strength and hopefully not lose weight or maybe even gain a little.

2 comments:

  1. Glad it went well, enjoy the rides etc. Sept. birthdays are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tinted glass with titanium chain - etched iron chain - Tioga
    Tinted glass titanium armor with titanium chain. titanium legs These two pairs tittanium of iron chain iron chain tips are made titanium nitride coating service near me with Titanium chain titanium comb steel.

    ReplyDelete