Saturday, May 27, 2017

A Way to Support my Writing

            After about a month of deliberation I at last decided to launch a Patreon page for myself. In short, it provides an easy way for anyone who enjoys my writing to support it financially in return for access to more of my writing. Should you choose to become one of my patrons, you will get exclusive access to weekly single-paragraph blog posts, a monthly full-length blog post, as well as regular updates on my writing projects and ongoing cancer treatment. If this sounds interesting you can find my Patreon page here: https://www.patreon.com/MorganBolt. There’s also a link on the right side of this page; just click on “support my writing.” If this doesn’t sound particularly interesting to you, don’t worry. I’ll still post here regularly and this blog will always be available for your reading enjoyment. Please, do not feel pressured into becoming one of my patrons or feel obligated to do so even if you don’t much care for my writing. I just want to make everyone aware that you have the option of finding more of my writing in another place. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment