Sunday, February 21, 2016

February 21st, 2016

My wife and I are heading off on a road trip Wednesday, so the normal schedule of Sunday evening blog posts will be thrown off a bit, though I do hope to still post often, if not regularly. I also suspect the next few weeks of blog posts will read more like a travel log than anything else, but since we're planning on going places like Carlsbad Caverns, Saguaro, Joshua Tree, Death Valley (I hear it's a wildflower year!), and other national parks, it should still be interesting, I hope.

Should the scans in a month or so find nothing of interest, this will just be the first of many road trips to national parks in the coming months and years. Should we get less-than satisfactory results, we'll both be immensely grateful for the chance to have spent a month driving to and camping at different amazing places in the southwestern U.S. Hopefully someday soon we'll get to plan for longer intervals than six short weeks at a time, but for now it's plenty, and we're going to make the most of every day we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment